Alexander Alich BA, BSc, Doctoral Research Student
Practitioner, Lecturer & Author
Director, FoxFire Institute of Shamanic Studies
In practice since 1991 – Celebrating 30 Years!
12163 Berlin (Steglitz)
Near (U9) Schlossstraße & (S1) Rathaus-Steglitz
Map / Directions
Tel: +49 (30) 79 74 56 53
English & Deutsch
We are open!
I am taking new clients again both for in-person and by remote (Telephone, Zoom, Skype, etc.) meetings.
Our hygiene plan has been updated in accordance with the current public health advice. We are running a HEPA 99,95 air filter in the rooms, regularly airing all rooms, and sitting at the appropriate distance. Masks will be worn at all times.
- Tools for Managing Fear and Anxiety
- Skills for Living as a Highly Sensitive Person in Daily Life
- Care for Heart and Cancer Patients (under your doctor’s supervision)
Shamanism & Spiritual Practice:
- Supervision for Lay and Professional Shamanic Practitioners
- Guidance for Beginning and Long-Term Spiritual Practice
- Work with Places (Homes, Flats, Gardens, Businesses, etc.)
- Guidance after “Shaman Experience” Events
- Counseling for Spiritual Emergence Experiences
Research focus in shamanism:
- Shamanism, Safety, and Risk
- Ethical Practice
Links & Articles:
Last updated: 24 January 2021