Alexander Alich BA, BSc, Doctoral Research Student
Practitioner, Lecturer & Author
Director, FoxFire Institute of Shamanic Studies
Celebrating 30 Years in Practice!
12163 Berlin (Steglitz)
Near (U9) Schlossstraße & (S1) Rathaus-Steglitz
Map / Directions
Tel: +49 (30) 79 74 56 53
English & Deutsch
We are open!
I am now taking new clients again both for in-person, telephone or Zoom meetings.
Our hygiene plan has been updated in accordance with the current public health advice. We are running a HEPA 99,95 air filter in the rooms, regularly airing all rooms, and sitting at the appropriate distance. Masks will be worn at all times.
Integrative Medicine focus:
- Daily life skills for Highly Sensitive Persons
- Care for Heart and Cancer Patients (under your doctor’s supervision)
- LBGTQ+ issues
Shamanism & Spiritual Practice:
- Supervision for Lay and Professional Shamanic Practitioners
- Guidance for Beginning and Long-Term Spiritual Practice
- Guidance after “Shaman Experience” Events
- Counseling for Spiritual Emergence Experiences
Native American Medicine:
- Healing for Spirit Loss and Imbalances
- Narrative Healing (Healing through Storytelling)
- Ritual, Blessing, and Purification work
- Clearing and Blessing for Places (homes, flats, gardens, and businesses)
Research focus in shamanism:
- Patient Safety and Risk
- Ethical Practice
- Legal Aspects of Shamanic Practice
Links & Articles:
Last updated: 01 March 2021