Alexander Alich BA, BSc, PG Cert., Doctoral Research Student
Practitioner, Lecturer & Author
Director, FoxFire Institute of Shamanic Studies
Celebrating 30 Years in Practice!
12163 Berlin (Steglitz)
Near (U9) Schlossstraße & (S1) Rathaus-Steglitz
Map / Directions
Tel: +49 (30) 79 74 56 53
English & Deutsch
We are open!
As of August 2021, I will be taking new clients for in-person, telephone or Zoom meetings.
Our hygiene plan has been updated in accordance with the current RKI/CDC public health advice. We are running a HEPA 99,95 air filter, regularly airing all rooms, and sitting at the appropriate distance.
Shamanism & Spiritual Practice:
- Supervision and Support for Lay and Professional Shamanic Practitioners
- Guidance after Shamanic Quests, Events, Workshops & Emergence Experiences
- Skills and Support for Highly Sensitive Persons, Autism Spectrum & Neurodiversity
- Spiritual Care for Long-COVID (under your doctor’s supervision)
- LBGTQIA Support
Native American Medicine:
- Healing for Spirit Loss and Imbalances
- Trauma specialty since 1991
- Narrative Healing (Healing through Storytelling)
- Ritual, Blessing, and Purification work
- Clearing and Blessing for Places (homes, flats, gardens, and businesses)
- Rituals for Transitions
Research focus in shamanism:
- Patient Safety and Risk
- Ethical Practice
- Legal Aspects of Shamanic Practice
Profiles & Publications:
Last updated: 21 July 2021